Kuts Leonid Valentinovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, engineer-programmer, Research and Production Enterprise «Rubin» (2 Baydukova street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Govor Taras Aleksandrovich, Head of department, Research and Production Enterprise «Rubin» (2 Baydukova street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Kachalin Sergey Viktorovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, deputy head of department, Research and Production Enterprise «Rubin» (2 Baydukova street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The object of the study is mobile communication nodes. The subject of the research is the application of modern telecommunication solutions in mobile communication nodes. The aim of the work is to create a fault - tolerant and reliable information transmission system that provides a high level of information security through the use of modern telecommunication solutions, as well as their use in the aggregate.
Materials and methods. The use of BGP in conjunction with the is-is Protocol for fast recovery of a network after a failure and switch to backup channel.
Results. The General scheme of a transport network of a mobile communication node is developed. As a routing Protocol, it is proposed to use the IS-IS intradomain routing Protocol together with the failure detection Protocol in the BFD transmission channel to identify failures in the data transmission channel in the shortest time and move to another available channel. To ensure a high level of information security, it is proposed to use VRF technology(virtual routing) for each communication channel used, separately creating a virtual router for remote management of network equipment.
Conclusions. The described implementation of the mobile node communication system will provide a high level of information security through the use of modern telecommunication solutions, as well as their use in combination. Provision of redundant communication channels will improve the reliability and security of communications services.
1. Serikov I. V., Kuznetsov V. E., Cerikova Yu. I. Voprosy radioelektroniki. Ser.: SOIU [Issues of radio electronics. Series: SIDM]. 2015, iss. 2, pp. 142–158.
2. Olifer V. G., Olifer N. A. Komp'yuternye seti. Printsipy, tekhnologii, protokoly: ucheb. dlya vuzov [Computer networks. Principles, technologies, protocols: textbook for universities]. 4th ed. Saint-Petersburg: Piter, 2010, 944 p.
3. Tanenbaum E., Uezeroll D. Komp'yuternye seti [Computer networks]. 5th ed. Saint-Petersburg: Piter, 2012, 960 p.
4. Makarenko S. I. Sistemy upravleniya, svyazi i bezopasnosti [Systems of management, communication and security]. 2015, no. 2, pp. 45–98.
5. Gol'dshteyn A. B., Gol'dshteyn B. S. Tekhnologiya i protokoly MPLS [MPLS technology and protocols]. Saint-Petersburg: BKhV – Sankt-Peterburg, 2005, 304 p.
6. Martey A. IS-IS Network Design Solutions. Indianapolis: Cisco Press, 2002, 405 p.
7. Ofitsial'nyy sayt kompanii Cisco Systems [Official site of Sisco Systems]. Available at: http://cisco.com (accessed Febr. 12, 2018).